SRTEs: Penn State’s instrument for gathering student feedback at the end of a course.
Approved by the
University Faculty Senate in 1985, the Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs is responsible for their oversight and the Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence manages the SRTE process and helps facilitate appropriate use of SRTE data.
- Attention SRTE Results Administrators:
- Academic Area Reports are now available within the SRTE tool. Reports are populated with data as it becomes available. You no longer have to wait until the semester is over to access this information.
- Sharing reports has never been easier! Reports are automatically shared with those users you have already granted access to "Individual Instructor Reports". Now might be a good time to review that group to make sure it still applies.
- Information about the reports, including how to open them, is available at http://www.srte.psu.edu/OpeningXML.
- Recent Enhancements:
- Instructors may now opt in for displaying their official University photo at the top of their SRTEs. This serves as a subtle reminder to students about which course they are evaluating.
- Faculty Email Notification: The SRTE tool will send a notification to faculty when they have active SRTEs. This message will serve as a reminder to encourage your students to respond. You can also follow your response rates through your "My Page" in the SRTE tool.
||Nov 26-Dec 9
1 Dates for a traditional semester.
2 This is the latest date results are released. Results are typically available within 5 business days after course grades are recorded in LionPath.