What is your role as the campus/college SRTE Setup Representative?
Each academic unit may have only one SRTE Setup Representative. This person is responsible for:
- Granting or removing setup access to others in their academic unit.
- Understanding the entire SRTE process, including:
- the campus or college's policy on frequency of review,
- how courses and instructors are listed in LionPath,
- how LionPath information impacts SRTE setup, and
- the questions used in the different sections of the SRTE form.
- Providing training and disseminating information to others who have SRTE responsibilities within their college or campus.
- Troubleshooting issues related to setting up and administering SRTEs within their college or campus.
- Ensuring proper procedures are followed in administering SRTEs for their college or campus.
- Serving as the liaison to the University SRTE Coordinator.
At University Park, College SRTE Setup Representatives typically delegate setup responsibility to Department SRTE Setup Representatives. At the Commonwealth Campuses, many Campus SRTE Setup Representatives manage the entire setup process.