What is your role as the campus/college SRTE Setup Representative?
You are responsible for:
- Granting setup access to others in your college or campus.
- Understanding the entire SRTE process, including:
- your campus or college's policy on frequency of review,
- how courses and instructors are listed in LionPath,
- how LionPath information impacts SRTE setup, and
- the questions used in the different sections of the SRTE form.
- Providing training and disseminating information to others who have SRTE responsibilities within your college or campus.
- Troubleshooting issues related to setting up and administering SRTEs within your college or campus.
- Ensuring proper procedures are followed in administering SRTEs for your college or campus.
- Serving as the liaison to the University SRTE Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At University Park, College SRTE Setup Representatives typically delegate setup responsibility to Department SRTE Setup Representatives. At the Commonwealth Campuses, many Campus SRTE Setup Representatives manage the entire setup process.