What is your role as the campus/college SEEQ Setup Representative?
Each college and campus has only one SEEQ Setup Representative. This person:
- Serves as SEEQ Coordinator's campus or college contact. Note that SEEQ Reps
are not responsible for communicating SEEQ policy or changes to administrators or faculty. Such communications will
be sent directly to SEEQ Administrators.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed in administering SEEQs for the college or campus.
- Grants or removes setup access to others in the campus or college.
- Understands the entire SEEQ assignment process, including:
- campus or college policy on frequency of review,
- how courses and instructors are listed in LionPath,
- how LionPath information impacts SEEQ setup, and
- the SEEQ questions.
- Provides training and disseminates information to those they have granted SEEQ setup access in their college or campus.
- Investigates local issues related to set-up and administration of SEEQs before sending a query to the
SEEQ Coordinator, including the following:
At University Park, College SEEQ Setup Representatives typically delegate setup responsibility to Department SEEQ
Setup Representatives. At the Commonwealth Campuses, many Campus SEEQ Setup Representatives manage the
entire setup process.